Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 12: River of Stones

An editorial note before sharing today's "Stone". I'm seeing more and more each day. I make notes. I shoot a photo. But finding time to post the day's effort is sometimes challenging. Hence the delays. Very sorry. As for this photo, I was out jogging with the dogs and had only my cellphone. I learned that the cellphone doesn't take great shots when the morning sun is not quite up; and especially when dogs are tugging the leash attached to your camera hand.
--

DOG RUN CUT SHORT

The paved road felt strangely muddy. Then came the smell mingled with the sounds. And finally; the sheep. Lambs on the loose, they'd escaped their protective captivity.

Excited dogs. Shoes, covered with evidence of the path they'd taken.

Time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment